terça-feira, março 16, 2010

die Sonne/ der Mond

The moon says, girl you need to hide. The sun says that I need to act in accordance with my heart. The moons says, girl, you need to squeeze your heart, dont walk out the line even for one second. The sun says I need to be spontaneous. The moon says that I bleed and that it wont stop anytime soon enough. The sun reminds me that when it does stop, it will be a different lifetime, a different season. The moon curses my moods and cycles. The sun reminds me that time passes by, ever bringing a new day. The moon is always showing my face, pointing fingers and telling me that I am ugly. The sun, in secret, tells me that that is beauty and that only I should know of it, not to fear. I walk over stones, the moon is very sandy and the climate here is so dry, but I am home. It is so cold, and so my sun struggles to survive. It watches the moon very proudly because she knows she is stronger. But the male voice of the moon is louder.

Nenhum comentário: