sábado, julho 10, 2010

Maximum understanding

This video is very funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noDE8sfBfqQ&feature=player_embedded#

It inspired me to a further understanding: our egos are like assholes. If you touch it, makes it scared and closed. And more... Me and my ex-boyfriend are like two contracted assholes, closed to each other penises, as we tried to intrude each other's business.
"- What are you doing there, don't go there..."
"- I'm just hanging out here, not doing anything special."
"- Hum... Just hanging out here? I don't trust it."
"- Please trust me, so we can have a better time together."
"- Ok, I can try to relax. (...) Hey, wait a minute! What are you doing?! Stop, let's change places."
"-Yeah, ok. Let's do it. But, wait. No... What are YOU doing there? Go away!"
" - Oh, come on! Why is it ok for you but not for me?"
"- This is not working."
"- Yeah. Maybe I should just go."
" - Yeah, maybe."
"- So maybe I will!"
"-Yeah, so do it!"
The end.

Nenhum comentário: