quinta-feira, março 12, 2009

I just settled for the last fridge in the store

There was only one, and it was going to be mine. That one. Just for me? This eager to get what I want does not always comes for good. But I researched the field, all the stores, and it was the closest thing to the ideal fridge I had in mind. It was not frost-free, but it was dry anyway, and since I have a problem with space, it was supposed to fit in my flat perfectly, and it was also supposed to fit the wholes in my life. A fridge, just for me; my fridge organization, my very well selected food items, my things, my things. And it was the middle of the afternoon when mother called me to say that there was only one, and that she was only calling to make sure that I would hurry up to the store later on. But I got so nervous that all my researching would go down the drain that I didn't think about anything else but getting to the store to get my fridge. It's kinda like to pick a boyfriend; it's not really what you want, but since you need one, there you go searching. You need a cooling for your mind heat, and you need chills in your life. I mean good chills, the kind that relaxes you once you're home. I was not entirely happy about it, but it was the fridge for me. Can you believe that it got to me all dirty and I even had to pay for the delivery? I mean, this whole deal of settling for the last item just because you think you need it is really not a good deal. I hope it's -at least- working. This thing came with the destiny to fulfill my life for many nights to come... Very lonely nights. We should never settle for anything less than what we deserve or we get less than what we deserve.

Nenhum comentário: