sábado, julho 10, 2010

Dream about some German men

Last night I had a curious dream. I moved to Germany into a huge atelier, a very interesting artistic WG (shared apartment). There also lived a very curious group of people, they were all artists and very open minded people, very nice and caring people, always in a good mood and with open hearts. These people received me, the new member, very well, with lots of hugs and smiles. One of the women in the group was a very big German guy, with channel blond hair and almost 2m tall, with a very low voice. He wore very sober clothes, but worked keeping company to old, lonely German men, the ones to appreciate what he called "them, the big girls". He was telling the stories about his experiences, while we were all sitting together, sharing, and he said that one way he would trick those men into not showing his tits (because he didn't have any) was carrying a big arsenal of saussages, black bread and mustard with him. When the heat in his business would just increase and those men would be asking for breasts, he would just pause, and say...
"- Yeah, we can do that... Orrrrr... You can take a look at my wonderful collection..." -- And then he would open up his huge bag with all types of sausages and black bread, and the men would go just nuts about it.
:DDDD
Seriously, I dreamed this.
And I thought it was hilarious. German men, Hipnotized by sausages.
The rest of the dream was not so funny. I was looking around the city, trying to look for a piece of furniture to fit in my room, since I didn't have anything or any money, and it was just like Berlin, people would just display their trashy, unwanted items out on the sidewalk and I was looking for nice ones. : /
This lack of money to buy furniture is getting to my deeper roots of mind...

Nenhum comentário: