sábado, julho 10, 2010

Guten Morgen

This morning, at about seven o'clock, my drunk neighbor decided he wanted to listen to loud music.
At first, I thought that my roomate had just arrived from his trip because of the voices and noise, then the music got louder and I really woke up to realize what was going on. It's incredible how well you can speak German, even half asleep, when you have hatred in your heart. German language comes out perfect, and you make yourself understood. I said: "- Bitte, es ist einbisschen zu früh, das ist einbisschen zu lout und ich möchte schlafe!!!! Volume aus, bitte." He answered, with his red eyes: "- Sorry, ich verstehe das", and put the volume down, so I could go back to sleep. I am starting to get a grip on how to deal with Germans. (ho ho ho... Evil.)

"Hand me my leather." (Tori Amos, Leather)

Nenhum comentário: