sexta-feira, julho 09, 2010

Growing out of me

I want to fly above myself; forget these patterns I am stuck with. I want to be free to love, instead of feeling sick and dying. IF beauty for me is at the tip of a sword, let it touch me. If I have to kiss it 11 times to make it come up for me... Then I will kiss it 93. If this woman body comes for me, I have my tits that I adore and no one will ever have me, because I have wings that change its colors, you see? But I can stay for a while, I can show you how nice I can be. So next time you can show it to me. But it's never for free. I drink from the cup and I wait a little bit, every movement I make is sacred to me... Sometimes and most of the times I forget... How big and important I am and how these things that make me suffer are like flies around my own honey. I am the honey bee. The sting is in me. Please, next time let me die with pleasure.

art from:http://i45.tinypic.com/14o7vy0.jpg

Nenhum comentário: