segunda-feira, dezembro 25, 2006




In our world, images seem more important than words, so... I wanna show you something instead of just saying it... But you see... The thing is that you are so far away, and I don´t know how to find you... Sometimes I think I'm so close, but then I fall and I see for how long I still gotta walk... And climb. And I don't know if I'm strong enough in my beliefs to go on so far, for so long, for someone I believe to exist.

IT is part in myself, I agree... But if I could only show you all that I see... Then there could really be a different future for you and me... But you can't see what I see... I don't know where you are besides of inside of me, so I ask you to come forward... Come and meet me. I invite you, I command you to follow your heart. Just smell me around. I live in the street with jasmine trees, of course... And I like the heat from down south. The trees in here blossom sweet seeds and perfums... They do not show, though, in that aspect they are just-like-me... You don't know it until you make me blossom. And I do wanna blossom more then anything else. I am begging to start breething roots somewhere, if I could just explode from within the seed. Stars guide our way, but what good is made in exchange? Can people fall in love with a star? I know I did, but mine is a most beautiful cat... And I meant in the literal way. Could someone fall in love with a star, being that away apart? And then I fell in love with you.

Nenhum comentário: