domingo, janeiro 14, 2007

Inwards

I hate to be split in two; what you see and what you get is my third. Never believe in it, go after the real me. It is spit and a very distorted image of me. You need to live with me, inside of me, inside of you, to get to know me.

There is the left side and the right side, and they never agree. Both are free willing to devore me in never deciding what to do. They have separate wills. Each side wants something, so when the "me" decides what to do, there is always one side left to suffering. Which leads to emotional decay. Which is the side that usually wins those battles? How is the other side feeling, if usually a loser? I want to speak up, but... Portuguese or English?

All the "me" is feeling a loser now. There are many things I do not see. But everybody else does.
I'm not loving the whole "me" now. I don't know which one is the manifestation of each side, I'm afraid to love one and not the other. I need to love the third thing that comes from that conflict, because that is the me now.

Nenhum comentário: