domingo, janeiro 07, 2007

São Paulo

There's nothing much about São Paulo besides my dearest friends. A city like every other, with an A plus of endless waves of good time. My second home feeling like acerolas from the tree. I have the vibes now from all the happiness of getting on the road to meet my friends, from night to day. I decided to come just before yesterday. No planning. The way down to here is sooooo beautiful... Yesterday, the bus I was in had huge windows and as I really enjoy the time alone with my thoughts when I'm riding, I was listening to a live Tori Amos cd and watching the most beautiful sunset among the clouds, blue sky behind and all that empty space filled with the living spirit of nature. The hills, the trees, all colours and shapes. I'm a deep emotional creature, and so I cried.
Those images are just special. Espírito Santo is another amazing place. Brasil is so freaking amazing.
Although you do need to look in closely, beyond the layers of samba, football, naked women at the beaches and caipirinhas. That is just a shallow and stupid image, attractions to easily fooled monkeys. There's so much more to Brasil than that! It is a sacred ground, a real special place. Nature is alive here and is wealth itself. It is fortune. It is our treasure. Miracles everywhere. Pure people in the hearts. Simple trusting people, opened to whatever is new and different. That is how I perceive it.
Funny cause my first move was listening to Cantrell's Degradation Trip album, but then we got a flat tire and had to change buses. Nowadays I'm never upset with casualities, so I was still cool. The sunset happened right after. That felt like kisses all over my body.
:)
Sunsets... Oh, sunsets. I thought it would be better accompanied by my dear magical guitar player, but it didn't go that way. Funny.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Me fez ficar com saudades de ir a SP.
Apesar de q eu ía lá por causa de um namorado.
A viagem era tão conturbada de sentimentos que acho que atrapalhavam a admirar a paisagem.
nada como ir encontrar os amigos...

PS Comecei um blog para mastigar melhor as coisas na minha cabeça. vamos ver se funciona..

Anônimo disse...

Para falar a verdade, prefiro Jundiaí!
Adoro Sampa, mas tem muito prédio. Me sinto sufocada.

Mas dou de encontro comigo mesma quando vou até lá.

Mas o Rio tem uma beleza que Sampa nunca terá.

Ou terá, quem sabe?

beijo