quarta-feira, março 28, 2007

sLEEpleSS

What a couple of EEs and SSs do to me... After three nights of not getting any sleep, I see meaning in everything. The world is magickal, but my mind is tripping so hard I can hardly speak. or think. or do anything else. meaning is not the same as purpose. so pardon me if with no sense at all in what i''m writing. It is hard enough not getting any sleep for three days. when the night comes, i begin to worry. yesterday i turned on a blue light with some ylang-ylang scent, but it got me woken for hours! It was supposed to have the opposite result. I think this concern with results is what is getting awake. my mind just won't stop at my commands and as i try to quiet it down, she gets more and more excited. i need to get some sleep so i can be happy. it is awful how the blackness settles in my eyes. i was sad as it was, now i have blackeyes also. can't leave the house, i look like a goth zombie.

Nenhum comentário: