quarta-feira, novembro 28, 2007

Deviations in class

"The visual presentation", and I go reading "penetration", which shows how much focus I have in class and how much involved in the matter I am; the one discussed in class, of course. That might just be a slight case of astigmatism; of course I don't mind saying I'm actually wearing glasses today.

"Visual sameness and evenness" - this is us discussing the visual aspects of printed material and presentations of academic papers and there goes my mind thinking... "ooh, I like this sentence! It makes a great title!", and I immediately thought of fashion led ladies that dress alike to be hype, and how much that type (of fashion) sickens me.

But soon I remember that I'm hungry and I realize I am deciding what to get for lunch. I want a steak sandwich, but only if I get the meat to be done in the exact only way I can eat it... "Otherwise it won't slip through my throat" - I think outloud.

I'm not even gonna get started about all those short minded people that still think I'm a vegetarian, which reminds me of two things: one is that Luka hasn't returned my email yet (she might be pissed off, because I told her it's a great thing to be a vegetarian if she keeps it to herself instead of trying to make me give it up on my moment) and secondly that, as a magician needing to strengthen my basic chakra - the one that tells you "I am" (Muladhara), eating meat is just part of this process to help me build this super-being I have been building since forever... and... "what are they talking about in the text now?"

Nenhum comentário: