segunda-feira, junho 21, 2010

Baby, it hurts

Come on, baby... My body is free to be fulfilled by you, if this is the only love that we can have, if now the serpent screams... Then mote it be, let it spit into the graal. Day after day will come until my world ends. I hope it comes soon, because the pain is huge. Why are you afraid of I love you? Is I love you a chain that helds your soul in the depth of your emotional ocean? And why I have to be so intense in order to get a little attention from you... A little attention, remembrance that I AM HERE and there is no GOD where I AM. You will suffer that, I will suffer many times more.
Are our fears so great that it can toss our love away, just like that, from night to day, scared of being hurt? The way you were locked inside of yourself, outside of your mind while we waited for the train was more than I could handle; when the train came I was under it, and baby... It hurt me. I don't know what to do with this body now. I am no one, I am nothing. I am not even yours.

Nenhum comentário: