quarta-feira, junho 30, 2010

Hier kommt Alex

Today I realized something very serious about myself, which is too embarrassing to write down here. I don't know what to do with that information now. Then I reliazed I was having fun at my German class because I laughed for five minutes non stop when the teacher begun teaching the declination for the adjectives only in the Nominativ form and after class me and some other classmates went out for lunch. First I had a lasagna, then I had a stomachache. Then I went to a caffee to meet up with a friend to give him back some stuff I had from him and we drank some white wine with Mineralisches Wasser, while discussing about our lives. We went on to have a burger and a beer. Then I left, but it was eleven already. Yes, in the night. The sun was not completely set yet. Can't you believe this?! Then I took the Tram to where the U-Bahn was supposed to be, and then I realized I would have to catch a bus to the closest U-Bahn station. I was in the Bus stop tonight, waiting, when a guy approached me -- I think because of my bagpack full of hearts, which later on he said it was very sweet -- and somewhere in the middle of showing me the new hat he had gotten because the only one he had belonged to his grandparent because his head was too big and he couldn't find any hats that would fit and showing me the strawberry tee he got for his girlfriend, he told me to listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X-yqPhItr8

And when I arrived home and I was listening to it, a friend of mine had left a message telling me that a hurricane called Alex is about to hit Mexico and USA, and that she was reminded of me, which is very funny, specially hearing "Hier kommt Alex".

... I think Berlin wants me.

Last weekend, I went to a concert of a friend of mine which happens to be a guitar player and, after the show, he invited me to join the band to another city called Stuttgart. And I did. (...) No toothbrushes, no towels or extra clothes, and I had only five euros on my pockets. That was very funny. Seven hours trip by car from Berlin on a Saturday, plus seven hours more coming back on the following Sunday. And oh, how I love to hit the road. There is nothing better to heal a wounded heart than hitting the road. At least for me. And we went on listening to music, reggae, progressive house, singing, laughing, drinking, all those things the Gods wants us to do (and we don't because we forget how life is magickal stucked in our own small worlds).
Still I miss cutie, but I don't think he would have liked any of this.

Nenhum comentário: