terça-feira, junho 29, 2010

What's the next step?

I discovered love and care in unexpected people. I discovered fun in hidden places. I am able to smile again. So I have a broken heart... Ich Fenchel Tee jeden Tag trinken... And smell the flowers that are plenty and beautiful here in Berlin. I sing songs and try to remember what I JUST learned. I know my German is bad, but I try. Damm hot Brazzzzilian Blut, doesn't match Deutsch. But we are so attractive to each other! Charming and full of life, explosive and red. I know I wish I could turn back time, but even if I could, I wouldn't know how to make things differently. So Cutie is no longer available; makes me sad. We fucking broke each others' head. I go aroung the world losing pieces of myself. "What am I doing here?" now, I ask myself. (One less arm, one less finger, three thousand less friends. I had to discover Hope in something else. Again. Vida, morte, vida. Again and again. Amenti.) People are starting to ask me that too. But I used to ask that back home as well. Maybe, just maybe, since everything changed so quickly for the worse, maybe it will turn back quickly for the best. That's what I hope, if not quickly, on the exact time that is supposed to be. The things that are supposed to be hurt me and I fight against them. So, you were right about this. 
(Angelfish - You can love her; King of the World; From Heartbreak to Hate; Sleep with me)

["Some things are did and buried, some things just carry on like you. (...) Some things are did and buried, some things are did and gone, but you... stay with me. You'll never leave, carry on... (...) How long? How long can we carry on? Stay with me, sleep with me, dream with me..."]

Carry on, Alex. Carry on.

Nenhum comentário: