segunda-feira, junho 21, 2010

He loves me, he loves me not.

One of these days my heart got broken. When I fell, it was instantly made into pieces. I glued them together, but now the glue is gone and I don't know where to get me some more. Before, it was glued by the rays of the sun, it made me sweat and my heart melted. My heart doesn't melt anymore. The tears made my heart crystal clear. Now all I have is the blue of his eyes, and he doesn't like that. They say your father is supposed to love you, but this is not our story... And now I am afraid to bring a child into this world because of that father figure: distant, absent, cold; uncaring. I asked for a sign the other day at the park and then I saw one single little daisy in the middle of the field, she was laying down, kind of shy, just like me. I wanted to pick her up to know if he loved me or if he loved me not, but I didn't want to kill her for my own selfish reasons, so I just thought about our late relatioship and just decided that he loves me not.

Nenhum comentário: