sexta-feira, junho 25, 2010

Becoming X, beautiful Garbage

This blog is not for those who hate preachers. 
This blog is for people that listen to echos. Sit and drink with me and be welcome. Music soothes the soul. Shirley Manson gave me power last night, me and a cup of brandy. I went through it all... This is not my idea (Das ist nicht meine idee auf ein gut Zeit??? hahahahaha), As heaven is wide, Trip my wire. Nirvana took me to the last level with Dumb, Pennyroyal Tee and Rape Me. This morning is time for Sneaker Pimps with Becoming X, which actually fits like a glove, specially my dear one for all times of sorrow and feeling hurt... Spin, Spin Sugar! Like the monkey from Brazil was serving German guys, so cute, so hot, so willing to do everything right, to be friends, to be nice; that indian blood in my veins screAming "don't go there". But I had to; part of me is a cat, curious. I still have eight lives to go. If we do not collect the one or two pearls from each painful experience, then is really just a bunch of shit. So, I go for the pearls. Yes, I try to teach a bit, but not in the traditional ways. I am more like an exploratory teacher: I like sharing. Give me yours and I will give you mine. Don't suck it all out of me and keep yours, because then I become very angry and I will sing Trip my Wire again, to you, to him, to everyone. The live version. But my main position is the one of the student. And my favorite asana is Vrishika. I like sharing, not competing. Shoulder to shoulder, no one above, no one below. Feet to the head, spine curved, eyes up to sky. "I breath you in..."

Nenhum comentário: