segunda-feira, julho 16, 2007

Guess what Goddess I am


I am too proud and always need special invitation. I won't go until you say so, unless I really want to, then the moves are mine... I have a few tricks to have it my way, it goes around my hips 'cause I'm a lowrider, both to pants and skirts, but also because it's faster to reach it by hands when I need those tricks. These days I've been feelin' a little abused because beauty is so overrated, distorted and too sexual for me, and I need some magic, some sensuality, some butterflies. You know? I enjoy flowers and perfums and all foaming soaps and drinks and everything that awakes my senses in a good way, to put me in the right mood for love. Music can really get me there. Also can a good long wet and tender kiss, caress my hair and I'm all yours.


What goddess am I? (Panteon greco-romano)

You have only one shot... Try not to miss it.

I won't say it again.

Um comentário:

Natacha disse...

Que medo de errar!

Mas não posso me deixar levar.
Você tá pra Afrodite-Vênus.
Não sou tão boa assim em mitologia.



Errei?

No mais, beijos, Perséfone.
Da Deméter.