sexta-feira, novembro 10, 2006

Boy, I'm testing myself. How far can I go? How much world can my arms embrace? How many steps can my legs walk with no pushing? How far can I go? How far and for how long? Am I enough to get where I want or will I depend on others? Is this exchange possible? Can I be seen and heard? Will people give me a chance? Will they try to knock me down? Will they try to defeat me? Will I matter so much? Will I find people to help? Is the universe really opened to me?
I'll try. Let's see. This is a test. A big one. I always knew I was meant for great things. I know that, but will the world know it too? Can people feel it? Do they realize how many arms and eyes I have?
...
Do I?
I'm one promised love. I wanna get married, I wanna have kids, but only if it can be very fairy-talish. In a gothic version. Waiting. But conquering territories. Making marks. Doing the job. Right. Doing it right. Being alert. Sending my energy out. Going in the speed of sound, I guess, travelling through the notes of a distorted guitar. Singing it out. Orgasmicaly.

Nenhum comentário: