sexta-feira, novembro 24, 2006

Tickeling thoughts and sweet whispers

I was coming home by bus today, listening to dead can dance and it is always a really nice trip from my college to my home. I get past all kinds of sights and people, the botanic gardens, which i really love as my favorite piece of town in Rio... It's so beautiful to look at the multidiversity nature presents us with and the smell of the trees... There is nothing like it. And when the sky is blue, and the sun is coming down, then i really see what Rio is about.
But it was a special day today, cause i thought i was getting sad and i realized im not. It may seem stupid, but those feelings are really confusing... Happy and sad. I never know which one i like best and which one suits me better... so they end up by beeing the same. And I felt very comfy in my shoes and its exactly the place I want to be, filling my own shoes. I was thinking, as an exercise, what could happen to my life that would make me feel happier than I am now. It's different, you see, of projecting happiness in something else, some other place in the future. I put myself in the happy place, as a settled place -that changes all the time, by the way, but where changes are real fun and comfortable, because all and all life is about the adventures you dive into and about the impredictable, so the only real safe place you get is in change itself- and my thoughts felt like tickles... I love walking my steps! I love making my mistakes, i love this place, i love laughing at myself. I love making love at myself. And then I guess I kissed my shoulder, which has come to be a very healthy practice me and my closest friends are using as a sign of self respect and dignity. Kiss the shoulder. You should try, it's real fun.
I guess that's it. I'm always moving. That is my connection with the higher grounds. I do not deny experiences to myself. I allow myself anywhere. And I was als0 thinking that there are two kinds of people... The ones that believe they can't and therefor they don't even try... And the ones that believe they can, and those are the ones who get stuff done. And I plan to get even more busy. Busy-busy. Busy-bee watches the world go by.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Linda e pensativa. Engraçado, eu odeio ser chamada de intelectual.
Está aí, eu penso muito, mas não sou intelectual, porque eu penso não sobre as coisas grandes, penso sobre as coisas invisíveis que existem dentro de mim.
Os intelectuais fecham seus grupos. Eu não gosto de grupos fechados, sabe?
E é tão bom pensar sobre árvores. Sobre caber dentro de si. Sobre o pôr do Sol.
Porque a gente acaba sendo guiado pelo sentimento. O pensamento é guiado pelo sentimento.
A tristeza e a felicidade são como duas pessoas que se amam. O que é triste e o que é feliz?
Quando a gente se desfaz de alguns preceitos fica um pouco mais complicado se julgar, não?

Muito lindo esse vidro invisível do espelho que nos separa. Mas que não deixa de refletir.
Reflexos de uma pra outra, sendo jogados a todo o tempo.
Sinto muita sincronicidade em nós.
A minha amiga pensou que o seu comentário tivesse sido meu mesmo, pra mim... rs

Sabe Alex, eu acho incrível ver você tendo certos insights e plastificando-os em palavras, e ver que na mesma semana tive esses insights.

Semana passada eu escrevi sobre o pôr do sol, mas não postei.
Você falou dele.

A gente pensa muita coisa, e eu acho que estamos conectadas por sintonia.

Hum... coisa linda de se pensar. Você aí tão longe, e mais perto de mim do que muitas pessoas que estão ao meu alcance.

Um beijo na alma