domingo, novembro 05, 2006

Here and There

I live here, but I could live anywhere else. I have this cat, she brings my love out. I'm with her and as long as I'm with her, I can go anywhere. Cause neither to her or to me it matters, where we should live. There's just one place where you need to be safe, where you should feel protected and that's a secret. No one needs to know. Your confort, your soft spot. You set your pillows right for yourself, lay down and rest the soul. And she is one warm pillow for me.
That is not made, that I can tell you, of concrete walls.
You are one more step closer to your dreams once you tear the walls down. That's what I'm doing now; tearing the walls down. Bringing it closer to me. If you have the will to do it. Put yourself into it.
Once again... Dreams. We go faster. But what I want to do is: give birth to a dream. Make it true. Make it concrete but softly.

Nenhum comentário: