segunda-feira, outubro 09, 2006

make contact taste my lips oh my hips are waiting for you for a little of your pagan love
baby please aren't you a tease oh babe your lips. . .call for me let me climb in your tree
i am willing to eat from your hands all the forbidden fruits you can plant the seeds in me
fruitful love strong rooted love long, long hours of the day keep me waiting keep me wanting
keep me thinking keep me wishing the day would go by faster and when you kiss me i am wishing time could just slow down down down down you go down on me slip into my secrets buried in my skin

yeah
this is
for you
my single tree

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

christianism, paganism... some constant thoughs, uhn?

nice to see a new post from u.

king Julian.

Anônimo disse...

a bit teaser, you, ha?